A FREE webinar presented by Melissa Joy Dobbins MS, RD, LDN, CDE and hosted by Amy Sowards of AES Nutrition
Did you miss it? No worries! The webinar recording is now available!
If you attended the webinar, please fill out the survey here.
Do you want more career opportunities? More visibility and recognition? More income?
By taking your communication skills from good to great you can have all of that, plus more.
Registered dietitians are uniquely qualified to dominate the nutrition conversation - not just in the media, but in all forms of communications.
Whether you are working with clients, doing presentations, writing articles, engaging in media or social media, networking or negotiating, expert communication skills can help you better promote nutrition, the dietetics profession, and your own career.
I want to inspire you, encourage you, empower you to "use your words" to create a more valuable connection with your audience so that you can get more of what you want out of your career!
As a registered dietitian with twenty years’ experience including fifteen years of extensive communications experience in the third largest media market, I've had some of the best communications training in the business and want to share some insider tips and tricks with you so you can enhance your skills and enhance your career.
Watch the webinar recording here:
- Sound Bites blog/newsletter: www.SoundBitesRD.com/blog
- Melissa’s services: http://www.soundbitesrd.com/services.php
- Amy’s services: http://www.aesnutritioneducation.com/
- Evidence Analysis Library www.adaevidencelibrary.org
- Marketing Yourself – Me, Inc. www.eatright.org/meinc
- Daily News www.eatright.org/dailynews/
- Academy’s PR Handbook: Effective Communication Tips http://www.eatright.org/Members/content.aspx?id=11126
- IFIC Tools for Effective Communication: http://www.foodinsight.org/For-Professionals/Tools-for-Effective-Comm.aspx
Please share your feedback and comments on the webinar - I'd love to hear your thoughts!