Today’s episode is about Do MORE with Dinner! This is the second episode in this series – my daughter Sarah and I are dishing about where we get our meal and recipe ideas & inspiration!
Do M.O.R.E. with Dinner…Discover Opportunities to Make Ordinary Rituals Extraordinary
Are you looking for ways to be healthier and happier? Do you want to provide nutritious and delicious meals for your family? Do you want to enjoy your family time more? Then maybe you’ll be interested in my “do more with dinner” idea.
Although Do MORE with Dinner is about so much more than recipes, my daughter and I thought it would be good to focus this episode on that and then we can move on to other aspects in future episodes. So today we talked about some of our favorite sources for meal and recipe inspiration including my “ginormous” binder, Pinterest and some of our favorite cookbooks.
Here are the resources we mentioned on the show:
Our first Do MORE with Dinner podcast episode
- Melissa’s Pinterest page
- Do MORE with Dinner Pinterest board
- Ellie Krieger’s site and books
- Cooking with the Moms Podcast and you MUST check out their NEW Smoothie Bowl Coloring Cookbook (Sarah LOVES it!)
- Welch’s nutrition information (#client)
- Beef Council nutrition information (#client)
Note: This podcast was not sponsored