Today my guest is Dr. Keith Ayoob, an Associate Clinical Professor at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City where he has maintained a clinical practice for over 25 years, specializing in obesity, child nutrition, and family dynamics.
Here are the resources we mentioned on the show:
- Keith’s MedPage Today column
- Keith’s webcast on What You Need to Know About Food Colors and Hyperactivity
- Sound Bites Podcast interview on DASH Diet with Rosanne Rust
- IFIC article and more resources on Food Colors
- Sound Bites blog post Dietitians and the Food Industry: An Important Seat at the Table
Note: This episode was not directly sponsored by IFIC, but I am currently working with them on a social media campaign as a paid consultant.