Podcast Episode 081: Behind the Scenes – Melissa Joy Dobbins
Dec 19, 2017
I’m taking you behind the scenes of my show today! Find out what’s in store for the show in 2018, which episodes are my faves and which ones are rated most popular. Get answers to some questions I’m often asked but haven’t discussed before on the show. Learn what I think the secret sauce is and if I’m going to monetize the show! Be sure to take my survey – I would love to hear your feedback!!
Check out my handy step-by-step guide to listening and subscribing!
On my Sound Bites Podcast I delve into the science, the psychology and the strategies behind good food and nutrition. I interview a variety of guests on a variety of topics pertaining to the latest research on food, nutrition, diets, medical conditions and agriculture. I strive to promote sound science, smart nutrition and good food, so that my listeners can make their own, well-informed nutrition and health decisions based on facts, not fear. Join in on my conversations with some of the best and the brightest in the field of nutrition and learn about tips and resources to help make meaningful steps toward better health.
Here are the resources we mentioned on the show:
- Melissa on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Email Melissa your feedback at Melissa@SoundBitesRD.com
- Melissa’s Sound Science Toolkit
- Melissa’s “How To” Series for Dietitians (free tips & resources for nutrition communications)
- Melissa’s Do M.O.R.E. with Dinner blog posts and podcast episodes
- “What to EAT” notepad that Melissa uses every week
- See widget below to get my FREE Do M.O.R.E. with Dinner Resource Kit!
- My fave episodes from 2017:
- 079: W.I.S.E. Choices: Weight Improvement, Satisfaction & Energy – Dr. James O. Hill
- 077: Beyond Breakfast with the Bell Institute – Amy Cohn
- 075: Real. Good. Food. – Ellie Krieger
- 068: Peanut Allergy Prevention – Sherry Coleman Collins
- 063: How and Why We Eat: A Food Ethnographer’s Insight – June Jo Lee
- 062: A 3 Year Diaversary Discussion – My Niece Carmel
- 059: The (Re) Purpose of Food – Judy Barbe
- My faves and rated most popular episodes from 2016:
- My faves and rated most popular episodes from 2015:
- 024: Transformational Weight Loss: What You REALLY Need to Know About Exercise – James O. Hill
- 018: Diets Don’t Work! – Interview with Keri Gans
- 017: A Historian’s Take on Food and Food Politics – Interview with Rachel Laudan
- 006: Risk Bites – Interview with Andrew Maynard
- 001: The Power of Protein – Interview with Doug Paddon-Jones
Produced by Team Podcast
Music by Dave Birk
WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m the Guilt-Free RD® – “Because food shouldn’t make you feel bad!™”;. So, on my Food for Thought blog I’m exploring the secret ingredients needed to enjoy your food with health in mind. I’m also a “Dietitian Enthusiast” so I’m showcasing interviews with dietitians. My “How To” Series shares practical advice to help boost communication skills and gain more visibility, influence and success.
I hope you enjoy the show!
Melissa’s Media Reel
Search This Website
Copy and paste the following code in the sidebar area of your site:
Have questions about food?
Ask The Experts!