How exactly do you drink healthfully? Ginger Hultin from Champagne Nutrition shares some insight and advice on this important, yet often avoided, topic.
“For many people, drinking can fit into a healthy lifestyle if they find the right balance. It’s important to understand the current intake guidelines and how alcohol affects your energy, weight, appetite, sleep, physical activity and stress. Is it adding to your life or detracting from it?” – Ginger Hultin
Ginger Hultin Bio:
Ginger Hultin MS, RDN, CSO is a Seattle-based registered dietitian, board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition, plant-based nutrition expert and a spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She is the owner of the brand and blog Champagne Nutrition where she teaches people how to enjoy alcohol but still live a healthy lifestyle.
Quick links to Ginger Hultin:
Ginger is quoted in these related articles:
- Why Does Alcohol Give You the Munchies?
- Confused about the role of alcohol in health? You aren’t alone
From the Distilled Spirits Council:
Sound Bites is collaborating with Today’s Dietitian! Stay tuned for updates on the podcast, blog, and newsletter!
Save the Date! Today’s Dietitian Spring Symposium 2019 is in Scottsdale, Arizona May 19-22!
Music by Dave Birk
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, Google Play, Spotify or RSS.
- Check out my handy step-by-step guide to listening and subscribing!
- Leave me a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!