Podcast Episode 019: Food Colors & Hyperactivity – Interview with Keith Ayoob
Sep 30, 2015
Today my guest is Dr. Keith Ayoob, an Associate Clinical Professor at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City where he has maintained a clinical practice for over 25 years, specializing in obesity, child nutrition, and family dynamics.
Here are the resources we mentioned on the show:
- Keith’s MedPage Today column
- Keith’s webcast on What You Need to Know About Food Colors and Hyperactivity
- Sound Bites Podcast interview on DASH Diet with Rosanne Rust
- IFIC article and more resources on Food Colors
- Sound Bites blog post Dietitians and the Food Industry: An Important Seat at the Table
Note: This episode was not directly sponsored by IFIC, but I am currently working with them on a social media campaign as a paid consultant.