Podcast Episode 021: Portion Perfection – Interview with Amanda Clark
Oct 28, 2015
Today’s episode focuses on HOW you can still enjoy the foods you love by choosing the right portion sizes, and shares a new tool to help you do just that.
Amanda Clark is an award winning Australian Dietitian with over 25 years experience. Her mantra is to deliver clear, concise and realistic advice about food and nutrition. She is the author and creator of Portion Perfection which helps people visualize how much to eat for weight control.
- Amanda’s website and info on Portion Perfection where you can download a FREE 7-day MENU!
- Sound Bites podcast interview with Brian Wansink and his quote: “It’s easier to change your eating environment than to change your mind.”
- Sound Bites podcast interviews on protein:
The Power of Protein – Interview with Researcher Doug Paddon-Jones
Protein Challenge Interviews with Protein Partner Heather Shugarman:
Interview #1 – Getting Started & Breakfast
Interview #2 – Snacking & Travel
Interview #3 – Wrapping Up & What’s Next?
- Amanda’s Portion Perfection on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Amanda’s podcast recommendation: Dr. Susan Mitchell’s Breaking Down Nutrition for health professionals and Food Fit Fabulous for the general public.
- My blog interview with Amanda
Disclosure: This podcast was not sponsored, but I did receive a Portion Perfection Kit for review prior to the interview. I love it!
Welcome to my podcast where we delve into the science, psychology and strategies behind good food and nutrition.
Listen to the trailer
Sign up for my monthly newsletter and episode eblasts so you never miss an update!