Podcast Episode 027: Reboot Your Energy! – Dr. Jo
Jan 13, 2016
Today’s episode is all about how to sustain real energy throughout the day – so you can do more of the things you love to do!
Today my guest is Dr. Jo Lichten. Dr. Jo is a PhD nutritionist and registered dietitian. She has presented more than 1000 programs at conferences and is the author of 5 books including REBOOT – how to power up your energy, focus, and productivity.
On this episode:
Dr. Jo says, “People are always complaining that they are tired or that they don’t have energy to do the things they want to do. And, they complain that it’s because of their job, their spouse, the kids, the traffic, politics, and everything and everyone else. I want people to realize that much of their own personal energy is dependent upon what they do and think. And, it’s actually quite do-able….doesn’t require a total re-do.”
Here are the resources we mentioned on the show:
- Dr. Jo’s book Reboot!
- Dr. Jo’s website and blog
- Dr. Jo on facebook, twitter and pinterest
- Ellyn Satter’s definition of “normal eating”
- REBEL Against Diets podcast interview with Kait Fortunato
- Transformational Weight Loss podcast interview with James O. Hill
- Better Than Before (habits book) by Gretchen Rubin
- “Just Do It” Motivational Video by Shia LaBeouf
Welcome to my podcast where we delve into the science, psychology and strategies behind good food and nutrition.
Listen to the trailer
Sign up for my monthly newsletter and episode eblasts so you never miss an update!