Podcast Episode 057: Family. Food. Fiesta. – Sarah Koszyk
Jan 26, 2017
“Cooking with Love and Loving to Eat…I’m on a mission to provide both adults and youth with delicious and nutritious recipes and tips to optimize performance and fuel health.” – Sarah Koszyk
Check out my handy step-by-step guide to listening and subscribing!
Enjoy your snacks 365 days of the year with @sarahkoszykrd latest book #podcast Click To Tweet
Sarah Koszyk is a sports dietitian and weight management specialist and the founder of Family. Food. Fiesta., a healthy recipe blog including kid cooking videos and meals the entire family will enjoy. She is the author and co-author of multiple books including: 25 Anti-Aging Smoothies for Revitalizing, Glowing Skin, Brain Food: 10 Simple Foods that will Increase Your Focus, Improve Your Memory and Decrease Depression, Whole Body Reboot: The Peruvian Superfoods Diet to Detoxify, Energize, and Supercharge Fat Loss and her newest book: 365 Snacks for Every Day of the Year.
Sarah writes monthly columns for many publications including UltraRunning magazine, Swimmer magazine, NutritionJobs, and ExerciseJobs. She is bilingual in Spanish and English, and is a Nutrition Coach for individuals and families in both sports nutrition & weight management.
Here are the resources we mentioned on the show:
- Sarah’s website, kids cooking videos, food adventures and books
- Sarah’s latest book 365 Snacks for Every Day of the Year
- Sarah on Twitter, Instagram, facebook and YouTube
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs website
- Sound Bites podcast episode with Manuel Villacorta: Peruvian Superfoods Reboot
- Melissa’s Do M.O.R.E. with Dinner initiative and blogs/podcasts and Pinterest board
- Meal Makeover Moms website and recipes
- Lauren Harris-Pincus website and recipes
- Melissa’s video: Eight Tips for Shopping the Farmers Market
- NutritionJobs.com website
- Melissa’s 3-part Triathlon blog post
- The 30 Day Protein Challenge by the Beef Council
Produced by Team Podcast
Music by Dave Birk
WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m the Guilt-Free RD® – “Because food shouldn’t make you feel bad!™”;. So, on my Food for Thought blog I’m exploring the secret ingredients needed to enjoy your food with health in mind. I’m also a “Dietitian Enthusiast” so I’m showcasing interviews with dietitians. My “How To” Series shares practical advice to help boost communication skills and gain more visibility, influence and success.
I hope you enjoy the show!
Melissa’s Media Reel
Search This Website
Copy and paste the following code in the sidebar area of your site:
Have questions about food?
Ask The Experts!