“Research suggests that preconception lifestyle, which includes the time between pregnancies, matters more than ever before – and for MEN, too!” – Liz Ward
Check out my handy step-by-step guide to listening and subscribing!
Elizabeth Ward is an award-winning nutrition communicator and author of several books about family nutrition. Her latest book is Expect the Best, Your Guide to Healthy Eating Before, During and After Pregnancy. As a registered dietitian, writer, recipe developer, and mother of three, Liz believes in progress, not perfection, and so she blogs at BetterIsTheNewPerfect.com.
Here are the resources we mentioned on the show:
- Liz’s website/blog and books
- Liz on facebook, Instagram and twitter
- Expect the Best facebook page
- Link to the viral video interview Liz & Melissa laugh about (hidden track)
- Melissa’s Do M.O.R.E. with Dinner blog posts and podcast episodes
- “What to EAT” notepad that Melissa uses every week
Produced by Team Podcast
Music by Dave Birk