Podcast Episode 036: Clean Eating – Michelle Dudash
May 17, 2016
Today’s episode is about how eating healthy doesn’t have to take a lot of time, work, or money. But it will transform how you look and feel.
Check out my handy step-by-step guide to listening and subscribing!
[easy-tweet tweet=” Get in the kitchen with @MichelleDudash #podcast via @MelissaJoyRD ” via=”no” usehashtags=”no”]
Michelle Dudash is a registered dietitian and Cordon Bleu-certified chef who has run her culinary nutrition consultancy Chef Dudash Nutrition for 11 years, working with food companies and media. On the consumer side, she is a cookbook author and creator of her new online meal planning program Clean Eating Cooking School: Monthly Meal Plans Made Simple.
In this episode, Michelle shares that in order to get delicious, wholesome, energizing meals on the table, you’ve got to be armed with the right resources. We “dish” on these topics:
- Streamline meal plans that make sense
- Recipes that really work
- Strategic grocery lists that get you in and out
- A little cooking know-how
Here are the resources we mentioned on the show:
- Get Michelle’s FREE Meal Planning Cheat Sheet AND three training videos on clean eating: https://www.cleaneatingcookingschool.com/sb OR text COOKINGSCHOOL to 44222 and sign up that way.
- Michelle’s website/blog: www.michelledudash.com and www.cleaneatingcookingschool.com
- Sign up for Michelle’s monthly newsletter: Dish with Dudash
- Michelle’s cookbook: Clean Eating for Busy Families
- Michelle on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and on Periscope and snapchat: midhelledudash
- Melissa’s Do M.O.R.E. with Dinner blog and podcast episodes
WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Thank you for stopping by!
I’m the Guilt-Free RD® – “Because food shouldn’t make you feel bad!™”. So, on my Food for Thought blog I’m exploring the secret ingredients needed to enjoy your food with health in mind. I’m also a “Dietitian Enthusiast” so I’m showcasing interviews with dietitians. My “How To” Series shares practical advice to help boost communication skills and gain more visibility, influence and success.
I hope you enjoy the show!
Sign up for my monthly newsletter and episode eblasts so you never miss an update!
Melissa’s Media Reel
Search This Website
Copy and paste the following code in the sidebar area of your site:
Have questions about food?
Ask The Experts!